For a change I left the bike at Warwick train station and took the train into work - good to have a rest day every now and again, if only to realise that the train is not nearly as much fun.
Banal overheard teenage conversations are no match for sound of the wind in the trees and the tyres on the track.
I timed the trip, from door to door was 50 minutes, about 5 minutes less than by bicycle, including time for showering at the destination.
It looks like I'll be at 3000Km by the end of August - the computer reads 2770 at the moment so I'm banking on 100km a week at least. Now that the weather seems to be improving and the sun is coming out earlier , its much easier to get onto the bike and go in the mornings.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment